Brilliant service from all the team. Thanks. Our old boiler died and from a very reasonable quote to fitting a new one within a couple days. Excellent advice and workmanship too
Worcester Bosch Greenstar 34 CDi
The Worcester Greenstar 34 CDi Classic combi has been designed for larger homes with two or more bathrooms and is billed as Worcester top of the range combi boiler.
The Bosch Greenstar boiler is ultra quiet and it is an A rated boiler that is environmentally friendly, and uses fuel-efficient condensing technology to deliver an AFUE rating of 95%. The Greenstar is available in two models—combi (ZWB) for space and tankless water heating or the space heating (ZBR), which can be used with our DHW tanks.
With a SEDBUK 2009 efficiency rating of 92% the 34 CDi Classic is a highly efficient combi boiler. The flow rate is typical for this size of boiler at 14 litres per minute but if you require more there is a 38kW and 42 kW version available.
The boiler unit measures 76x44x36 cm and weighs in at 47.5kg which is typical for this output of boiler.
This boiler is recommended by the Energy Saving Trust and Which? As a Which? Trusted Trader we recognise the dependability of the Worcester Bosch range and are very happy to recommend this boiler.
Worcester Greenstar 34 CDi In Detail
- Highest hot water flow rate of the Greenstar combi wall mounted range
- Simple boiler control knobs with clear temperature display
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Frost protection is included, reducing frost risk if installed in a garage or a loft
- Larger two bathroom properties can be supplied by higher output options
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Inbuilt keyless filling link making it easy to refill your system
- Large Condensesure style siphon built into the boiler – eliminates frost risk*
For a Free Quotation on this Worcester Bosch CDi Boiler Ring 01274 214557 or Get an Instant Boiler Quotation Here.