Things You Need to Know Before Buying a New Boiler
When you are installing a new boiler you need to find the answer to how much does a new boiler cost. You can get a new boiler quotation from British Gas but they tend to be quite expensive, so you need to look for some alternative new boiler quotes to get a good boiler replacement deal.
QUICK REFERENCE LINKS:
You might like to read the following
- The trouble is with buying on cost alone is that you will probably buy a boiler that will not last as long as the better brands. A new boiler will last you between every 8 to 12 years and that depends on the type of boiler you chose to buy. You need to chose carefully as you don’t want your new boiler breaking after 8 years you want to choose a model that will last the full 12 years. You, therefore, need to look at the different models, so you get the best boiler for your home
- You need one of the best brands on the market, so your new boiler doesn’t let you down. The top brands on the market can be seen here on our article which is the best boiler in 2019? The Which? Report who do independent research has surveyed the market and interviewed homeowners and it’s their opinions that have decided which new boiler you should choose. As a Worcester Bosch installer, we have chosen wisely as they are truly a great company for us to work with in terms of excellent reputable products and also the supply of additional parts. this matters great as speed of repair is essential for our customers in the mid of winter.
- New Boiler costs are made up from the boiler model you have chosen, the components needed to fit the boiler and the labour itself. If the boiler needs relocating to another area in the house this can add additional costs. If you also switch the type of boiler you are using this can add additional costs as they are installed differently.
- A straight combi boiler to new combi boiler swap is the cheapest option as the price does not incur additional costs of moving. A system boiler will have an old tank for the hot water and these take up room in a home that may need moving. They are ideal to fit into a kitchen cupboard so they are great for modern homes where space is in demand.A combi boiler is the most efficient way of heating your water in your home as you can get instant hot water.
- Buying from a reputable company is very important, you are not only buying a boiler you are also buying the after-sales service. It is when your boiler breaks that you realise the importance of this. For example, you go for a one-man band and ring the guy and he’s on holiday and he can not attend the breakdown for a week. You are now fuming as you need the boiler to work asap. So think twice who you buy off and ensure they have a great reputation.At Clever Energy Boilers we are a small to medium-sized company and we have engineers through the region to serve our customers. We also have a dedicated line through to an engineer so if your boiler did breakdown you can get through to a friendly voice to get you going again.